Primed Associates is proud to partner with ExperiencePoint in deploying their Design Thinker: Experience Innovation business simulation to foster key behaviors in support of a dynamic innovation-capable culture. ExperiencePoint helps individuals and their organizations achieve extraordinary results through “perfect practice”. They design and deliver engaging, powerful simulations that enable focused experience with business theory, techniques, and tools. Their mission is to help individuals learn, grow, and excel in the workplace.
Created in partnership with design powerhouse IDEO, Design Thinker: Experience Innovation helps clients achieve advantage via innovation. This is a half or full-day classroom experience during which participants help the town of Los Verdes to tackle a complex challenge – increasing sustainable behavior among its citizens. By practicing design thinking, participants will unearth latent opportunities and develop breakthrough solutions that will make Los Verdes a “green” exemplar.
Their diverse and global client list includes the United Nations, GE, Nokia, SAP, Microsoft, Bayer, US Steel and the US Armed Forces. Clients also include leading business schools such as Kellogg, Duke, HEC, UNC, Michigan and Rotman.
VARUNE is a trusted Project Management & Corporate Coaching Services provider and has been operating within the Tri-State area since 2006. VARUNE enables clients to realize their business goals by successfully driving project initiatives. Our coaches empower managers to turn their personal and business ambition into reality.
VARUNE delivers results by:
• Providing on-site seasoned project leadership capabilities
• Facilitating the formulation of project initiatives and the development of project plans
• Driving the execution of project activities
• Strengthening internal project management capabilities
• Removing barriers that hinder project progress
• Developing a project setting that encourages positive performance
• Clarifying professional and personal goals of managers
• Bringing out the absolute best in managers by facilitating the change process and
• Partnering with and supporting individuals through challenges they face.
Vijay Aluwalia is Principal at VARUNE and founded the company in 2006. He is actively engaged with clients in a project management capacity and focuses on coaching middle managers and high potentials.
Vijay has 16 years of international project management and consulting experience. Vijay has an M.B.A. from the Cranfield School of Management, UK, is a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) from the Project Management Institute (PMI®), a member of the ICF (International Coaching Federation) and is currently undertaking his professional coaching certification from iPEC (Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching).