The Collaborative Innovation site is an editorially independent thought leadership community around Business & Collaborative Innovation. It is sponsored by Dassault Systèmes and produced by Human 1.0. Primed Associates’ CEO/Principal, Drew Marshall, has been invited to contribute.
Collaborative Innovation, has been defined by the originator of the term, Peter Gloor (a Research Scientist at MIT Sloan’s Center for Collective Intelligence) as “a cyberteam of self-motivated people with a collective vision, enabled by the Web to collaborate in achieving a common goal by sharing ideas, information, and work.”
It is a topic that is written and talked about around the world and they decided to offer a place where thought leaders could expand the landscape. The blog, in conjunction with the Dassault Systèmes Customer Conference 2011 (DSCC) aims to drive and deepen the conversation.
Here are links to the series of posts by Primed Associates’, Drew Marshall, at Collaborative Innovation:
- Placing Innovation Bets: GE – Betting on our size
- Placing innovation bets: TATA – Betting on our networks
- Placing innovation bets: Samsung – Betting on our vision
- Placing innovation bets: Virgin – Betting on our capital
- Placing innovation bets: BASF – Betting on our execution
Take a look at Drew’s and others’ posts, there’s lots of great food for thought and participate in the conversation.